IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, CONTACT US RIGHT AWAY
1. Web Technologies Full Stack Engineer
Designation: Senior Systems Engineer
Qualifications: Over 2 years of web application development and support experience using:
- Any one public cloud - Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine, AWS, DigitalOcean, Heroku - infrastructure for deployment
- Using one or more of the following technology stacks - Python & Django, Ruby on Rails, MEAN Stack, LAMP Stack with Laravel / CodeIgniter web framework
- Using one or more of the following storage medium - MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Using a caching mechanism such as Redis, Memcached
- Optionally using a messaging solution such as RabbitMQ or WebSockets for real time messaging
- Having designed or used ReST API and Webhooks
- Having designed solutions using social network services API including one or more of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Having a good knowledge of web hosting concepts
Responsibilities: Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribution and ownership of solution design that includes functional and non-functional requirements,
- Development of applications / functional modules including coding, integration, testing, deployment and support for software as per organizational / industry best practices,
- Mentoring junior team members,
- Participating in, and coordinating customer meetings, product demonstrations, seminars and workshops,
- Contributing to content for blogs and external communication,
- Wearing multiple hats including business analyst, researcher or even hacker, to ensure that our products and solutions are ready for the real world.
2. A 6-month internship leading to full time position as an Associate Engineer
Please apply if you have basic experience of at least one full project in web application development or mobile app development and strong familiarity with the concepts and technology stacks mentioned above.
All positions are on a full time basis. While our work is of a continuous nature, we support flexible work hours for all our team members.